Meeting EMC and Brocade standards
Superna has in-depth technical expertise and support in traditional and emerging network technologies such as distance storage interoperability, network security, WAN optimization, optical network modeling and the development of network management systems.
To support our services and product business, Superna has invested to build out a world-class facility for product verification and certification. This facility is used by network equipment manufacturers to qualify their products and undertake performance and verification testing during equipment release cycles. It is also used by Superna developers to test our software product solutions. Our test facilities today include EMC storage arrays, servers, Brocade and Cisco fibre channel switches , optical and Ethernet devices, and fibre optics to generate distance.
For telecom and storage equipment manufacturers, Superna provides a storage distance networking qualification and testing solution that delivers a complete interoperability service, with event and correlation root-cause software tools.
Unlike the current business model that requires equipment manufacturers to invest heavily in infrastructure and personnel, we offer a fully endorsed and rapid qualification service that complies with EMC and Brocade`s standards.
Superna can also assist with proof of concepts and with system architecture development. Superna has extensive domain knowledge on all aspects of networking fibre channel and storage over distance.
- Over 25 years of combined domain knowledge on testing and designing wide-area fibre channel networks for disaster recovery.
- Fibre channel over SONET/SDH, IP, and Ethernet with buffer credit reach extension design review consultation.
- EMC and Brocade qualification service to design execute and streamline EMC pre-qualification testing requirements for EMC eLAB qualification (eLab Entrance Criteria) and Brocade qualification Data Center Ready).
- Storage Interoperability Lab with EMC Storage, Cisco and Brocade devices and all SRDF replication software (SRDF/S and A).
- Partnerships with EMC, Brocade and leading storage providers.
- Undertake FC testing by leveraging Superna lab, resources and domain knowledge
- Direct assistance to design team
- Reduce the time to validate FC network solution and post deployment issues
- Secure EMC eLab and Brocade Data Center Ready qualification
- Consultation on compliance with ANSI standards
- Service targets equipment vendors or enterprises that require EMC eLab Entrance Criteria testing and process/project management
- Manage the qualification process with direct interface to EMC and Brocade
- SAN network and storage replication domain knowledge
- Proof-of-concept customer testing
- Customization to support EMC Ionix
- Continual update of SupernaNET eLab Auditor that can be integrated into vendor specific management systems
- Integration with EMC Ionix (previously SMARTS)
If you are looking to enhance product capabilities for storage transport or go-to-market activities, Superna can help with the development of the product architecture and design. Superna has long-standing experience in SAN extension product management, implementation and large-scale deployments of fiber channel disaster recovery solutions. We have worked directly with the major storage equipment providers including EMC, HP and IBM, and with Brocade and Cisco for fiber channel switching. Superna can also provide a direct interface to storage providers for the equipment manufacturer.
Find out more about Superna SAN Testing. Contact us now.